MUSEUM PIERRE-NOËL
Place Georges Trimouille
Saint Dié des Vosges (88107)



Exhibition from 30 April to 19 June 2011

ROGER CALIXTE POUPART

Towards the Light


Entrée libre du mardi au samedi de 10 h à 12 h et de 14 h à 19 h

le dimanche de 14 h à 19 h

Le musée est fermé le lundi et les jours fériés







ESPACE ART ET LIBERTé
3, place des Marseillais
Charenton-le-Pont



du 16 septembre au 2 octobre 2010
du mardi au samedi de 13 h à 18 h
Entrée libre



Approche

d'une

quête

passionnée

Charenton2bis
                  
Charenton3bis
Click to enlarge





CHARTRES
Prieuré Saint-Vincent
12 rue de la Porte-Cendreuse


      
Approach

of a

passionate

search

    

from 11 July to 17 August 2008
Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm to 7 pm
Free access


Some views of the exhibition

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge





Palais du Luxembourg
15 rue de Vaugirard 75006 Paris
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge

from 7th to 11th April 2008

Exhibition Roger Calixte POUPART

Story of one life




Some views of the exhibition
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge




Roger Calixte Poupart in Levallois-Perret
L'Escale, cultural and artistic space of Levallois-Perret, presents

from October 19th till December 8th, 2007

an exhibition of the painting of Roger Calixte Poupart.
L'Escale
In this opportunity, is showed
the integral of the series of winds,
one of the big sequences accomplished
by the artist in 1970s.
L'Escale
L'Escale, 25 rue de la gare, à Levallois-Perret

Some views of the exhibition
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge




LAGNY SUR MARNE
Exhibition Roger Calixte Poupart
From Saturday 16th to Sunday 24th of September 2006


The painted work compared to the stained glasses of the church Notre Dame des Ardents

A retrospective exhibition of the evolution of the artist between 1950 and 1975:

1951, date of realization of the 5 canopies of the chorus of the church of Lagny, followed in 1954 by the 6 canopies of the side chapels and in 1956 by the 3 canopies of the chapel devoted to Jeanne d'Arc.

1966 to 1974, realization of the paintings presented in the Town Hall Room of Honour contiguous to the church.

Some views of the exhibition
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge






Joint exhibition MELUN - MEUDON


The town of MELUN and the town of MEUDON joined to present
a retrospective exhibition on three sites:

  - at the Orangery of the castle of Meudon, May 25 at July 17 2005
  - at the Museum of Melun, May 14 at August 20 2005
  - at the Exhibition Hall of Melun, May 19 at July 17 2005


Click to enlarge

General sight of the Orangery of the Castle of Meudon


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge
The triptych of joy and blue Meditation Four winds presented at Espace Saint Jean of Melun